As your business evolves, you need the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or accounting solution to streamline your processes, keep operations running smoothly, help your team’s productivity, and improve customer service with a solution that grows with you.
We have expertise in implementing the following Microsoft ERP solutions.
Visit Microsoft Dynamics GP Website: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a complete resource (ERP) solution for small to medium-size organizations that allow you to have complete control over your financials, inventory and operations. It is easy to implement and use providing you with the insights and control necessary to successfully run your business.
Dynamics GP provides:
- Financial management and accounting - Manage your cash, assets, budgets, and banking with built-in analytics and account-level security.
- Inventory management and operations - Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, returns, and vendors.
- Sales and service - Manage your sales, service contracts, and field resources.
- Business intelligence and reporting - Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and act with insight.
- Human resources and payroll - Hire, train, and pay your team with the help of complete employee profiles and evaluation tools.
Visit Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV Website: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a flexible Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution for medium-size companies. Out-of-the-box, it offers companies complete accounting and financial management capabilities. Additional modules can be purchased to further extend its functionality, so you only pay for what you need.
Dynamics NAV is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use and delivers the following capabilities:
- Financial management and accounting - Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations - Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and service -Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
- Project management -Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting - Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international currencies - Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment - Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
Visit Microsoft Dynamics 365 Website: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable organizations to grow, evolve and transform. These applications unify CRM and ERP capabilities by delivering new productivity driven applications that work seamlessly together to help manage specific business functions.
With a look and feel like Office 365, your organization can take advantage of purpose-built applications such as Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Field Service, Operations, Marketing and Project Services Automation. Dynamics 365 delivers:
- All-in-one, pure cloud solution that unifies collaboration, productivity, and enterprise resource planning.
- Fully integrated MS Outlook, CRM, ERP, and document management solution.
- Browser- and device-agnostic with mobile apps that remain fully engaged while on the go.
- Robust procurement, inventory control, and distribution functions that scale and extend as needed.
- Approval workflows for purchasing and sales documents.
- Leverage Microsoft Power BI for data analytics and performance metrics.
- Transfer data from legacy financial systems via automated migration routines.
With two editions and multiple plans, user types, and extensible applications options you can drive business growth with a solution that is exactly what your organization requires and has the added benefit of one predictable monthly subscription cost.